Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

India


Destination: INDIA!

My trip to India was such a great experience. I did so much in the whole month that I was there. I went with my best friend Leah and her family, and we all had a blast. We stayed with her family the whole time, visiting them all and staying at several different houses. We went to several different forts and temples, and also made a trip up to Agra to visit Agra fort, and of course, the Taj Mahal. The Taj was beyond amazing. Words cannot describe how beautiful it was. It is the most phenomenal building I have ever seen, and you would have to see it for yourself to agree. The food there was good, and spicy!  I got to meet all of her family which was so nice! I also got to try on and buy some traditional Indian clothing. The trip is hard to sum up in one paragraph, but it was an experience of a lifetime, and I would definitely go back again.

Agra Fort, Agra, India.

Waterfall in Kochi, India.
Garden in Agra Fort.


No comments:

Post a Comment